Facilities & Services
We provide you with information on the facilites and services of our hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self check-in machine
- Lobby Computers and Color Printers
- Free Breakfast
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Laundry Rooms
- Meeting Room
- Vending machines
- Water Dispenser and Ice Machine
- Restaurant: Shabu Shabu Dali
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and the lobby. You can connect your mobile devices including laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Our hotels do not provide any technical support for the configuration on your computers or mobile devices. Please note that you are responsible for the security settings to protect and manage your devices.
- Please understand that the network speed may slow down or be interrupted depending on the condition of the internet connection or due to network congestion.
- We kindly ask you to note that our hotels are not responsible for any loss or damage due to unexpected suspensions or irregularities while using this service .
- In consideration of other guests, we kindly ask you to refrain from occupying the connection by uploading or downloading large data. Moreover, please be aware that we may stop providing this system without prior notice due to disturbances of the communication facilities or connection failures.
Self check-in machine
- If you are a Toyoko Inn club card member and have made your payment in advance, you can use the self check-in machine.
- You can easily check in by holding your membership card over the self check-in machine that are placed in the lobby or at a front desk. Please confirm your reservation and sign. Your membership card can be used as your room key.
- Hotels with self check-in machine system
Lobby Computers and Color Printers
- There are computers in the lobby for browsing the Internet. Please feel free to use at any time.
* This offer is only available to guests staying overnight.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from using the computers for a long time, to make this service available to as many guests as possible. Changing the settings or saving data is prohibited.
Also We refuse to change settings and save data.
- The color printers provided are also free of charge.
You can also use it for free.
- Each Toyoko Inn hotel has a unique complimentary breakfast service. The menu includes bread or rice balls, miso soup, and coffee depending on the hotel. Breakfast is usually served from 7:00 to 9:30 or 6:30 to 9:00, but times may vary according to each hotel. Therefore, we kindly ask you to contact the hotel you are staying at.
AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- An AED is a medical device to help recover patients from a cardiac arrest (ventricular fibrillation) by administering an electric shock (electrical cardioversion). They are available at the entrance or in the lobby (excluding some of our overseas hotels). The AED is available for every one, including people not staying with us, during emergencies.
- Please feel free to use laundry machines and dryers for a fee, but please be responsible for your own items.
- Video On Demand (VOD) service offers more than 200 films and animations on the TV in your room at ¥500. You can purchase the coupons at the lobby or on each floor.
- You can also apply for this service at the front desk or on the TV in your room.
- VOD is not available at some domestic hotels and overseas hotels.
- Some of our hotels offer meeting rooms. To view hotels with meeting rooms and the respective prices, please visit the facilities page on the website of each hotel.
- The lobby has vending machines for regular beverages, alcohol, and snacks at a reasonable price.
Water Dispenser and Ice Machine
- A water dispenser and an ice machine are available in the lobby. Please feel free to help yourself at any time.
Restaurant: Shabu Shabu Dali
- The hotels listed below have a Shabu Shabu restaurant in the building. It is highly recommended.
- Some hotels offer a small bar serving beer, cocktails, whiskey, and other drinks.
- Besides bathrooms in the guest rooms, some hotels offer a sauna which can be used free of charge.