Mishima Station ⇔ Toyoko Inn Fujisan Mishima-eki Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Toyoko Inn Fujisan Mishima-eki
- 1-5-7 Bunkyo-cho, Mishima City, Shizuoka
The bus stop at Mishima Station
The free shuttle bus will be waiting for you in front of "Mishimaya". Please walk straight along the rotary from JR Mishimaya Station south exit.
We also have a bus connecting our hotel, Hirokoji Station, and Mishima-taisha Shrine.
Both buses do not run in the morning.
Route to the bus stop
1. You will see a bus rotary on the right side of Mishima Station south exit.
2. Walk straight along the bus rotary.
3. Turn right at this Avenue. (There used to be a tourist information center here.)
4. Walk straight for 10 meters.
5. You will see a bus stop sign. (In front of "Mishimaya" famous for its congridae-don.)
6. This bus will be picking you up.
Free Shuttle Bus Service Time Information
|Weekday||17:20 ~ 23:00|
|Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays||16:20 ~ 22:00|
- The bus will be running in every 20 minutes.
|Weekday||17:30 ~ 22:30|
|Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays||16:30 ~ 21:00|
- The bus will be running every 30 minutes.
- Travel time may take about 5 minutes between Mishima Sta. and hotel.
- We only run the shuttle bus in the evening. We don’t run them in the morning.
- Traffic conditions may affect its travel and waiting time.
- You may be refused to enter the bus if a bus reaches its maximum capacity.
- Bus schedule is subject to change without prior notice.