ECO plan will end at the end of May 2023.
Please use "Eco-friendly stay" after June.
With the cooperation of our guests, this ECO Plan helps to reduce the environmental load.
With the cooperation of our guests, this plan aims at reducing the load on the environment. When guests are staying two nights or longer, they can choose this plan and room cleaning will be omitted on the selected days for environmental consideration. Instead they will receive a ¥300 discount on the accommodation fee for the respective night. On the day of check-in, guests will have a room with regular amenities such as clean bedsheets, towels, and other amenities.
At the first day you check in, the room is ready with beds made, clean linen, and amenities.
Not provided by the "ECO Plan"
- Room cleaning
- Bed making
- Sheet change
- Slipper change
- A daily change of bath towels, face towels and bath mats will be hung on the door handle in a bag.
- Regardless of this plan, your bed sheet will be changed once in every four days for duvet beds.
How to apply
- When applying from the official website, please mark a check box for the ECO Plan under additional options in the reservation form.
- Please ask the front desk clerk at the hotel.
- This service is only available in Toyoko Inn hotels in Japan. (Except Toyoko Inn Tokyo Kamata No.1)
- The service is available in any room for a plan of two nights or more.
- A ¥300 daily discount will be applied to the regular price (incl. tax) from the second day of your stay.
- When staying two consecutive days under the "ECO Plan", there will be room cleaning on the third day, it becomes the standard rate.
- ECO plan is not available for the 4th night.
- May not be possible to combine it with other plans or campaigns.
- If you make a reservation through travel agencies and websites other than Toyoko Inn’s official website, you cannot switch to the ECO Plan at Toyoko Inn’s front desk.
- We have nightgowns in the lobby. (Some hotels place nightgowns in the room.)
Toyoko Inn is carrying out various activities for the environment.