- Toyoko Inn - Home
- Find a hotel
- Toyoko Inn Yokohama Stadium Mae No.1
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS
Scope of Application
- Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. And any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and / or generally accepted practices.
- In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest in so far as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Application for Accommodation Contracts
- A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
- Name of the Guest(s);
- Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
- Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No,1);
- And other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel;
- In the case when the Guest requests, during his stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph ii. of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.
- A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article.
However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest's entire period of stay (3 days when the period stay exceeds 3 days)by the date specified by the Hotel.
- The deposit shall be first used for the total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 as applicable ; and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges as stated in Article 12.
- When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid.
However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and / or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as that the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
- The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases;
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms Conditions;
- When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
- When the party seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation.
- When the party seeking the accommodation is a gangster organization designated under the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members"(effective from March 1, 1992)" or its member, or other related party, or is deemed to be another antisocial group [or member].
- When the party seeking accommodation is a corporation or other organization whose activities are controlled by a gangster organization or its member.
- When the party seeking accommodation is a corporation and any of its directors in deemed to be a member of a gangster organization.
- When the party seeking accommodation presents a danger of engaging in violence, intimidation, threat, unreasonable demand, gambling, possessing or using prohibited drugs or conducting himself in manner that will create a disturbance that annoys other guests or contravene laws or act against public order or standards of decency, in regard to his accommodation or in the Hotel.
- When the party seeking accommodation can be clearly seen to have an infectious disease.
- When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, disfunction of the facilities and / or other unavoidable causes;
- When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and / or have conducted himself in a manner that will create a disturbance which annoys other guests.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 to of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No.2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded. the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- In the case when the Guest does not appear by the expected time of arrival without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Hotel
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases;
- When the Guest is deemed to be a gangster organization designated under the "Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members"(effective from March 1, 1992) or its member, or other related party, or is deemed to be another antisocial group [or member].
- When the Guest is deemed to present a danger of engaging in violence, intimidation, threat, unreasonable demand, gambling, possessing or using prohibited drugs or conducting himself in a manner that will create a disturbance that annoys other guests or contravene laws or act against public order or standards of decency, in regard to his accommodation or in the Hotel.
- When the Guest has an infectious disease, or that is suspected;
- When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and / or other causes of force majeure;
- When the Guest is deemed to present a danger of causing guest annoyance to other guests or has conducted himself in a manner that has created a disturbance that annoyed other guests.
- When the Guest does not refrain from prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire fighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel. (Restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires.)
- In the case when the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services in the future of the contractual period which he has not received.
- The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation;
- Name, age, sex, address occupation of Guest(s);
- Nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan or foreign nationals who don't have resident registration in Japan.
(A copy of the passport will be made for confirmation.)
- Date and estimated time of departure.
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 4 p.m. to 10 a.m. on the next morning.
- The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit, the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows;
- Up to 2 p.m. : ¥ 1,000 (including tax) per hour.
- More than 2 p.m. : room charge in full.
Observance of Use Regulations
- The Guest shall observe the Use Regulation established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
- The business Hours of the main facilities, etc, of the Hotel are as follows in principle, and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed in each place, service directories in guest rooms and others.
- Service hours of front desk
- Closing time for entrance and lobby：None
- Front service：24hours
- Service hours of front desk
- The business Hours specified in the Preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes of the Hotel. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
Payment of Accommodation Charges
- The breakdown and method of Calculation of Accommodation Charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the Attached Table No.1.
- Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in Preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as coupons or credit cards recognized by the Hotel at the front desk at the time of the arrival of the Guest.
- Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him by the Hotel and are at his disposal.
Liabilities of the Hotel
- The Hotel shall compensate the guest for damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and / or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in case where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
Handling When Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms
- The Hotel shall, When unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest in so far as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
Handling of Deposited Articles
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Guest has not reported its kind and value, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limits of 50,000 yen.
- The Hotel shall not compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, unless otherwise determined to be the result of intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk.
Custody of Baggage and / or Belongings of the Guest
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his check-in.
- When baggage or belongings of a Guest are found left at the Hotel after his or her check-out, and no instruction has been given by their owner or their owner cannot be identified, the baggage or belongings shall be kept at the Hotel for 7 days including the day they are found. Thereafter, the Hotel shall turn cash and valuables over to the nearest police station and dispose of other goods.(Food and drinks and magazines shall be disposed of on the first day.)
Liability in regard to Parking
- The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilize the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking. whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited at the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
Liability of the Guest
- The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
|Total Amount be paid by the Guest||Accommodation charges||
1. Basic Accommodation Charge is informed by the Tarriff in the Front Office.
2. Accommodation tax is based on the tax rate determined by each local government.
|Date when Cancellation of Contract is notified||No Show||Accommodation Day||1 Day Prior to Accommodation Day||From 2 days to 6 days Prior to Accommodation Day||7 days Prior to Accommodation Day|
|Contracted Number of Rooms|
|Individual||1 to 9||100%||100%*1|
|Group||10 and more||100%||100%||50%||30%||10%|
*1 Accommodation Day Up to 4 p.m. 0% Later than 4 p.m. 100%
- The percentage signifies the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
- When the number of days contracted is shortened, cancellation charge for its first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
- When part of a group booking (for 10 rooms or more) is cancelled, the cancellation charge shall not be charged for the number of rooms equivalent to 10% of the number of rooms booked as of 7 days prior to the occupancy (When accepted less than 7 days prior to the occupancy. as of the date) with fractions as a whole number.
- As for the group specified in the preceding Paragraph 3, this shall not apply if a Memorandum on Group Reservation or similar agreement has been concluded separately.
(Revision on August 1, 2018)