These are information about reservations and stays at our hotel.
- How to reserve Toyoko INN
- Check-in & Front Desk
- When Going Out
- Delay in arrival
- Cleaning of Rooms for Multiple-night Stays
- Room Changes for Long-term Guests
- About the accommodation service for children
- Meeting Visitors at the Hotel
- Underage Guests without Guardians
How to Make a Reservation for Toyoko Inn
Please visit Toyoko Inn Official Website for an easy and convenient reservation. You can access from computers, tablets, smart phones, and cell phones. If you make a reservation from the official website, you will get an Official Website Discount which gives you ¥300 discount from a regular price.
Making reservations from smart phones and cellphones.
- You can make reservations starting from three months prior to the date of your stay. If you are a Toyoko Inn Club Card or Toyoko Inn Club Corporate Business member, you can make reservations six months prior to the date or your stay.
- You can first check room availability, pricing, and other necessary information on the search screen to make a reservation.
Check-in & Front Desk
- Check-in is from 16:00. Please come to the front desk We can process your check-in before 16:00, but you will not be able to enter your room until 16:00.
- Toyoko Inn Club Card members have a benefit to check-in from 15:00. Please show the member card and provide a signature to check in. (Easy Check-in) * Toyoko Inn Club Corporate Business members can also check-in at 15:00, but Easy Check-in is not available.
- Accommodation rates must be paid at check-in. The receipt will be available at check-out.
- Please be aware that Toyoko Inn requires foreign nationals to permit taking photocopies of their passports. Thank you for your understanding.
- Ladies amenities are available for female guests at check-in. It is one set per person.
- Bar soaps, shower caps, razors, and combs are available at the front desk. Nightgowns are at the lobby near the front desk. (Some hotels have nightgowns in the room.)
- Please come to the front desk for rental services.
- Paid services including photocopying, fax, cleaning, delivery, and massage are handled at the front desk.
When Going Out
- There is no curfew for guests who have already checked in, but please leave the room key at the front desk if your room key is a cylinder key.
Late Arrivals and Cancellations
- Toyoko Inn will cancel your reservation if you do not check-in by the planned arrival time without notice. Please make sure to contact the hotel if you will arrive later than the planned time.
- You will be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel after 16:00 on the day of your reservation. A cancellation fee of 50% is charged between 16:00 and 22:00, while the cancellation fee after 22:00 is 100%. However, there may be exceptions with group reservations and corporate contracts.
- Check-out time is 10:00.
- If rooms are not available, guests will be required to check out on time.
- Any phone bills will be added your bill at check-out.
Cleaning of Rooms for Multiple-night Stays
- Room cleaning will be finished by 16:00 unless otherwise requested. Please make a request at the front desk beforehand if you wish to have your room cleaned earlier.
Room Changes for Long-term Guests
- Guests who stay more than a week is required by law to change the room periodically to keep the rooms clean.
About the accommodation service for children
- At Toyoko Inn, children in elementary school or younger (up to the age of 12) are not charged an accommodation fee if they sleep in the same bed as a parent.
- Children sleeping alone in one bed or children who are 12 years or older will be charged the same as adults.
- In case parents want to share the bed with their children, only one child per bed is allowed.
- There is no charge for a child who sleeps in the same bed as a parent, but amenities, towels, pillows, etc. will not be provided. Those are available for an extra charge if required.
- Depending on the hotel, there are some room types in which this service is not available.
- Cots are not available.
Meeting Visitors at the Hotel
- Please meet your visitors in the lobby.
Underage Guests without Guardians
- Toyoko Inn may contact a guardian when underage guests are staying at the hotel by themselves. There may be cases where we may refuse accommodating underage guests without guardians. Thank you for your understanding.