This features frequently asked questions from our guests.
Please read through this section before contacting us.
Payment will be made during the following.
- When you reserve a room using online credit card payment system (settlement at booking).
- At a hotel when checking in (pay at check-in).
VISA, Master, JCB, AMERICAN EXPRESS (AMEX), Diners and other cards affiliated with us are available.Some hotels also accept China Union Pay. Please visit the official website of each hotel for further details.
It varies depending on your payment.
- ＜If you had made your payment at booking using online credit card (settlement at booking)＞
- You can print out a receipt on the official website after confirming the reservation. (To print, access from the PC site.) 「To "show receipt data on web" click here.
- If a payment was made using online credit card, we don’t print out a receipt at the hotel.
- ＜If you had made your payment at the hotel (pay at check-in)＞
- We handout your receipt at the front desk when you check out.
- If you had made your reservation from other websites and not from Toyoko Inn official website plus without using “pay at check-in”, we ask you to contact the operating company of the website that you have made your reservation from for any inquiries.
Please pay the fees that occur after checking in, such as phone or VOD ordered on TV, at check-out.
Please let us know when you check in.
A free coupon, "free single room ticket" can only be used for one person and for single rooms.
If you’ve already made your payment using online credit card and have already confirmed the payment, tickets cannot be used.
Must be paid by cash or credit card at check-in. Even if you paid your accommodation fee in advance using online credit card payment, you must still pay those taxes at check-in. In that case, only receipts for either accommodation tax or tourist tax will be issued.
Online Credit Card Payment
Acceptable credit cards may vary depending on the hotel which you stay. Please check the hotel page on www.toyoko-inn.com.
Guests can use credit cards that are not under their name.
No. We do not accept installments or revolving credit cards.
Payment is processed when reservation is complete. If the reservation is made long before the stay, the credit card may be charged before the stay. Please ask your credit company for the details because the closing and charging dates depend on the company.
- Changing reservations from Toyoko Inn website
- If you change a reservation to more expensive one, additional charges, the difference between the new and previous settlement amount, will be charged on your card. This additional charges are processed at different times depending on the credit card company. Please contact your credit company for further details.If you change a reservation to less expensive one, the full settlement amount at the time of reservation is refunded first, and then new settlement amount will be charged on your card.
- Changing reservations by telephone or directly at the hotel
- If you change a reservation by telephone or directly at the hotel, and if you change a reservation to less expensive one, the full settlement amount at the time of reservation is refunded first, and then new settlement amount will be charged on your card. The refund are processed at different times depending on the credit card company. Please contact your credit company for further details. If you change a reservation to more expensive one, please pay the additional charges directly at the hotel.
If no cancellation fee occurs from your cancellation, you will receive a full refund through the credit company. If cancellation fees occur from your cancellation, any remaining balance will be refunded through the credit company. Refunds are processed at different times depending on the credit card company. Please contact your credit company for further details.
If the credit card is valid at the time of reservation and the online payment is made successfully, your reservation is secured.
If your card has expired at time of reservation change, you are not able to change your reservation unless you have entered a new card information. If you cancel your reservation after your credit card has expired, you can do so without any problems. However, you may not be able to receive the refund.
It will be shown as below.
- TOYOKO INN (3 digit hotel number)
- TOYOKO INN (3 digit hotel number) HP BOOKING
- Please click here for information concerning (3 digit hotel number)
- Your online payment will be confirmed when you make a reservation however, each payment is being processed based on time in UK. Therefore, your payment may be processed one day before your confirmation.
You can see and print out your receipt from our official website as soon as you reserve a room with your online credit card.（Details, please see invoice online display service.）
To print, please access using your PC
- If a payment was made using online credit card payment, we don’t print out a receipt at the hotel.
- We ask each person to check with themselves whether receipt from this website can be processed in your accounts.
If you pay online, you can see the invoice on the Reservation List as soon as the reservation is complete.
- However, invoices cannot be seen on a smartphone or cellphone.
- The invoice can be seen at any time for one year after the day the reservation (or the last change to the reservation) is made.
- The invoice of the cancellation fee charged on your credit card becomes available for viewing when the charge is made.
- The balance from changes made elsewhere (for example, at the front desk) has to be paid at the hotel as a general rule and does not appear on the online invoice.
- When you request the online invoice to be reissued, the online invoice will indicate "Reissued: (*)" where (*) is a number of times that online invoice has been reissued.
- The invoice display is organized by reservation numbers. It cannot display the total fee for all the stays or fees for each stay.
This service displays invoice data that is stored electronically. Similar to paper invoices, it is valid as a proof of transaction but is not valid for stamp taxes since it is an electronic document. Please check beforehand if a hard copy of an online invoice can be accepted for your accounting purposes.
Each payment is being processed in yen. If your card is issued from a country outside of Japan, we refer to the currency rate informed by Bloomberg for refund and for bank debit.
Even for reservation and cancels for rooms with an exact room rate when converted to yen, still the refund price and price of bank debit may change depending on currency.