This features frequently asked questions from our guests.
Please read through this section before contacting us.
Unless you have paid by a credit card when reserving online, please pay at the front desk when checking in.
We accept cash, credit cards, and gift certificates.
- Click hereto check the gift certificates that can be used for the payment.
- The receipt is issued at check-out. <!-- /.noteList01 -->
VISA, Master, JCB, AMERICAN EXPRESS (AMEX), Diners and other cards affiliated with us are available.Some hotels also accept China Union Pay. Please visit the official website of each hotel for further details.
Please pay the fees that occur after checking in, such as phone or VOD ordered on TV, at check-out.
Online Credit Card Payment
Acceptable credit cards may vary depending on the hotel which you stay. Please check the hotel page on www.toyoko-inn.com.
Guests can use credit cards that are not under their name.
No. We do not accept installments or revolving credit cards.
Payment is processed when reservation is complete. If the reservation is made long before the stay, the credit card may be charged before the stay. Please ask your credit company for the details because the closing and charging dates depend on the company.
- Changing reservations from Toyoko Inn website
- If you change a reservation to more expensive one, additional charges, the difference between the new and previous settlement amount, will be charged on your card. This additional charges are processed at different times depending on the credit card company. Please contact your credit company for further details.If you change a reservation to less expensive one, the full settlement amount at the time of reservation is refunded first, and then new settlement amount will be charged on your card.
- Changing reservations by telephone or directly at the hotel
- If you change a reservation by telephone or directly at the hotel, and if you change a reservation to less expensive one, the full settlement amount at the time of reservation is refunded first, and then new settlement amount will be charged on your card. The refund are processed at different times depending on the credit card company. Please contact your credit company for further details. If you change a reservation to more expensive one, please pay the additional charges directly at the hotel.
If no cancellation fee occurs from your cancellation, you will receive a full refund through the credit company. If cancellation fees occur from your cancellation, any remaining balance will be refunded through the credit company. Refunds are processed at different times depending on the credit card company. Please contact your credit company for further details.
If you pay online, you can see the invoice on the Reservation List as soon as the reservation is complete.
- However, invoices cannot be seen on a smartphone or cellphone.
- The invoice can be seen at any time for one year after the day the reservation (or the last change to the reservation) is made.
- The invoice of the cancellation fee charged on your credit card becomes available for viewing when the charge is made.
- The balance from changes made elsewhere (for example, at the front desk) has to be paid at the hotel as a general rule and does not appear on the online invoice.
- When you request the online invoice to be reissued, the online invoice will indicate "Reissued: (*)" where (*) is a number of times that online invoice has been reissued.
- The invoice display is organized by reservation numbers. It cannot display the total fee for all the stays or fees for each stay.
This service displays invoice data that is stored electronically. Similar to paper invoices, it is valid as a proof of transaction but is not valid for stamp taxes since it is an electronic document. Please check beforehand if a hard copy of an online invoice can be accepted for your accounting purposes.