This features frequently asked questions from our guests.
Please read through this section before contacting us.
Account Registration is to register your information.
To make reservations from Toyoko Inn Official Website, you need to register your information on the website, only for the first reservation. Even if you have a Toyoko Inn Club Card, you need to register for an account before your first reservation on Toyoko Inn Official Website.
Yes, Account Registration for making a reservation on Toyoko Inn Official Website is free.
To log in to Toyoko Inn Official Website, you need an email address to receive an activation email.
You can use a cell phone email address or free email address for account registration. You need an email address to use services on Toyoko Inn Official Website. If you do not have an email address, please call the hotel to make a reservation.
Yes, you can use any email address for registration. However, please make sure to use an address at which you can receive an email.
Because the email address becomes your ID, you cannot use one email address for multiple accounts. Please use a different email address for each account.
If logging in for the first time after February 18, 2016, you need to register for a new account. Please follow the link, “Click here if you do not have a Toyoko Inn Official Website account” to register.
If you have registered for an account and still cannot log in, there are following possibilities.
When an error notification displays “An invalid email address” below your email address:
Your email address contains invalid letters.
- Did you enter the email address all in half-width letters? Any double-width letter will prevent you from logging in.
- Is there an unnecessary space before, after, or in the middle of the email address?
If you are accessing Toyoko Inn Official Website from a smartphone with auto-correct enabled, the phone can automatically add a space or make an at sign (@) or a hyphen (-) to a double-width letter.
Please type the address directly, instead of using copying and pasting.
When an error notification displays, “Login unsuccessful. Please retry after checking your email address and password":
Invalid Email Address:
- Please try again with other email addresses.
There have been cases where a customer tries unsuccessfully to log in with an email address, while the registered email is a cell phone email address. Please try all the possible email addresses
- including the one you have used for the previous Toyoko Inn account.
When your account is transferred, the system displays your email address registered in the previous system.
If you have transferred your account without changing the email address, your new account may still be associated with the old email address.
- Therefore, if you have updated your email address recently, please also try your previous email address.
Your email may not have been updated in our system.
If you have forgotten your registered email address, please contact us by this form.
- Are the letters capitalized correctly? Passwords are case sensitive.
Other possible causes:
You are accessing from an unsupported device.
Our recommended environment is as follows:
Computers: Internet Explorer 11 or later
Smartphone: Android OS 4.1 or later, iOS 9 or later
On either OS, you need to access through a browser application. (Google Chrome, Safari, etc.)
Feature phone: SSL (SHA-2) compatible devices only
If you still cannot log in after checking the possibilities above, there may be an issue with the setting of your Internet browser.
- If the browser has saved the email address and password from a previous login, try logging in after deleting them.
- Cookies must be enabled on the browser to use this website. You may not be able to log in if cookies are disabled, so please check if cookies are enabled in your browser setting.
- Because damaged or over-sized cache data may cause an issue when accessing our website, please try clearing your cache.
- If the page has not been fully loaded, links and buttons may not react correctly. Please try reloading the page or relaunching the browser.
Click the “Forgot your password?” link, confirm your identification, and follow the directions on the screen. Because we email you directions for resetting the password, please set your email or spam filter so that you can receive emails from [Toyoko-inn.com].
(If you have a Toyoko Inn Club Card)
Please contact us by this form.
(If you don’t have a Toyoko Inn Club Card)
We are sorry, but please register for a new account.
If you have made a reservation via our website, please call the hotel to confirm, change, or cancel the reservation.
Log in on My Page and go to Verify and Edit Account Information to change your account information.
If you have not received an email, please check for the following possibilities.
- Your registered email is incorrect.
Please verify your registered email by following the link “Verifying and Editing Account Information” and enter the correct email address.
- The email has been filtered into a “spam” or “trash” folder.
Check the setting of your email software and make sure you can receive an email from ［Toyoko-inn.com］.
- Your mailbox or mail server is full.
After checking your email settings, increase the capacity of the mailbox or erase unnecessary data.After checking your email settings, increase the capacity of the mailbox or erase unnecessary data.
- Emails from [Toyoko-inn.com] has been blocked.
If your emails have been filtered by domains, check your setting and adjust it so that emails from [Toyoko-inn.com] are not blocked.
[If you are accessing from a cellphone]
Even if you have not made any arrangement to filter emails by domain, your cellphone may have been set to block any emails from a non-cellphone email address. Check your settings and add [Toyoko-inn.com] to the list of domains you can received emails from.
If your registered email address has been outdated or is no longer in use, please contact usby this form.
- Your registered email is incorrect.