- Please not to bring into the hotel anything that might cause annoyance to other guests such as but not limted to.
- Pets, including birds and other animals, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Anything emitting an offensive odor.
- Anything in considerably large volume.
- Flammable objects, explosives or volatile oils.
- Illegal firearms, swords or drugs.
- Within the hotel, please do not gamble or act in any manner that destroys discipline or public order, or behave in ways or use language that annoys other guests.
- Any guest who stays at our hotel for longer than 8 nights in a row will be asked to move to another room periodically for the sake of sanitation under article 4 of the hotel business law.
- Please do not distribute advertisements or trade publications, or sell goods within the hotel or on the premises, without our permission.
- Please do not take photographs for commercial purposes or do anything that could cause annoyance to other guests within the hotel or on the premises without the hotel`s permission.
- Please do not use any facilities or equipment in the hotel beyond the designated location or purpose thereof.
- Please do not significantly alter or change the condition of any facility or equipment in the hotel through your use.
To Avoid Annoyance
- Please refrain from going out of your room in night wear or slippers
- Please refrain from smoking in bed as it may cause a fire.
- Please tone down the volume of TV which should not be heard in the neighboring room.
- In case you lost the room key, you willl be asked to compensate for the damage and provide your ID card copy.