- Toyoko Inn - Home
- Site Policy
This website is operated by Toyoko Inn Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") and its affiliates. Upon use of the website, please read and agree to the following conditions. Furthermore, please be aware that the enlisted details are subject to change without prior notice.
The site requires IE11 or above.
Copyright and Trademark Rights
- The copyright of all contents (text, images, programs, etc.) on this website is held by our company, authors, or other rightful claimants. Excluding personal use or approved uses by the copyright law, the use of website information (reproduction, modification, distribution, etc.) without prior authorization by our company is prohibited.
- Rights to trademarks, logos, and trade names found on this website belongs to our company or other rightful claimants. Any unauthorized use of such materials by our company is prohibited.
- Our company does not ensure accuracy, availability, certainty, and safety of contents on this website. Our company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to the use or inability to use the contents on this website.
- The contents and URL on the website are subject to changes or deletion without prior notice. Information listed on the website is information from the time of its publication and may not reflect the newest information. Our company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to conditions stated above.
- This Website Policy shall be subject to change without prior notice. In which case the renewed Website Policy shall be applied.