- Please do not bring into the hotel anything that might annoy other guests, or any of the following items:
- Pets, including birds and other animals, with the exception of assistance dogs;
- Anything emitting an offensive odor;
- Anything in considerably large volume;
- Flammable objects, explosives, or volatile oils; or
- Illegal firearms, swords, or drugs.
- Please do not gamble or act in disorderly or contrary to public order, or behave in ways or use language that would annoy other guests in the hotel.
- Any guest who stays at our hotel for longer than 8 nights in a row will be asked to move to another room periodically for the sake of sanitation.
- Please do not distribute advertisements or trade publications, or sell goods within the hotel or on the premises, without our permission.
- Please do not take photographs for commercial purposes or do anything that could cause annoyance to other guests within the hotel or on the premises without our permission.
- Please do not use any facilities or equipment in the hotel beyond the designated location or purpose thereof.
- Please do not significantly alter or change the condition of any facilities or equipment in the hotel through your use.
- Please refrain from going out of your room in nightwear or slippers.
- Please refrain from smoking in bed, as it may cause a fire.
- When you use TV, please pay attention to the volume so as not annoy other guests.
- If you lose your room key, you must pay ₩100,000(compensate-key) / ₩10,000(card key) for a replacement and give us a copy of your ID card.