- Please not to bring into the hotel anything that might cause annoyance to other guests.
- Pets, including birds and other animals, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Anything emitting an offensive odor.
- Anything is considerably large volume.
- Flammable objects, explosives or volatile oils.
- Illegal firearms, swords or drugs.
- Within the hotel, please do not gamble or act in any manner that destroys discipline or public order, or behave in ways or use language that annoys other guests.
- Gangster organizations, their members and other related parties are asked not to stay at our hotel or use its facilities. (If the fact of such identity or membership is found after a reservation has been made or during use and the person (s) will be asked to leave at that point.) No gangster organization, member of such organization, organization or party related to any gangster organization, or member of any other antisocial group may stay at our hotel or make use of our facilities. (If the fact of such identity or membership is found after a reservation has been made or during use or stay at the hotel, arrangements will be terminated and the person(s) will be asked to leave at that point.)
- Any guest who stays at our hotel for longer than a week will be asked to move to another room periodically for the sake of sanitation.
- Please do not distribute advertisement or trade publications or sell goods within the hotel or on the premised without our permission.
- Please do not take photographs for commercial purposes or do anything that could cause annoyance to other guests within the hotel or on the premises without our permission.
- Please do not use any facility or equipment in the hotel beyond its designated place or purpose.
- Please do not significantly alter or change the condition of any facility or equipment in the hotel through your use.
- Please meet your guests at the lobby.
To Avoid Nuisances
- Please refrain from going out of your room in night wear or slippers.
- Please refrain from smoking in bed as it may cause a fire.
- When you use TV. Please pay attention to the volume so as not annoy other guests.
- In case you lost the room key, you must compensate 100USD for damage and must give us your ID card copy.