- Please not to bring into the hotel anything that might annoy other guests, or any of the following items:
- Pets, including birds and other animals, with the exception of assistance dogs;
- Anything emitting an offensive odor
- Anything in considerably large volume
- Flammable objects, explosives, or volatile oils; or
- Illegal firearms, swords, or drugs.
- Within the hotel, please do not gamble or act in any manner that would be detrimental to discipline or public order, and please do not behave in ways or use language that would annoy other guests.
- Organized crime groups under the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members, their members, and other related parties are asked not to stay at our hotel or use its facilities. (If the fact of such identity or membership is found after a reservation has been made or during use of or stay at the hotel, arrangements will be terminated, and the relevant person(s) will be asked to leave at that point.) No organized crime group, member of such a group, organization or party related to any such group, or member of any other antisocial group may stay at our hotel or make use of our facilities. (If the fact of such identity or membership is discovered after a reservation has been made or during use of or stay at the hotel, arrangements will be terminated and the relevant person(s) will be asked to leave.)
- Any guest who stays at our hotel for longer than 8 nights in a row will be asked to move to another room periodically for the sake of sanitation under Article 4 of the Hotel Business Law.
- Please do not distribute advertisements or trade publications, or sell goods within the hotel or on the premises, without our permission.
- Please do not take photographs for commercial purposes or do anything that could cause annoyance to other guests within the hotel or on the premises without our permission.
- Please do not use any facilities or equipment in the hotel beyond the designated location or purpose thereof.
- Please do not significantly alter or change the condition of any facilities or equipment in the hotel through your use.
To Avoid Annoyance
- Please refrain from going out of your room in nightwear or slippers.
- Please refrain from smoking in bed, as it may cause a fire.
- When you use TV, please pay attention to the volume so as not annoy other guests.
- If you lose your room key, you must pay ¥10,000 for a replacement and give us a copy of your ID card.