HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS (French hotel)
1. General rules of good conduct
- The Hotel Rules and Regulations apply to all Customers from the moment of Check-in at the Hotel.
- Every Check-in at the Hotel results in the Customer's immediate acceptance of the provisions set out in the Hotel's Rules and Regulations.
- The Customer undertakes to comply with all of these provisions during the entire duration of their stay within the Hotel.
- The Customer is also responsible for any other Room occupants with respect to these provisions.
- The Customer undertakes to conduct themselves with all due care and attention not only in the rooms, but also in the hotel common areas, and to act at every moment in accordance with public order and common decency. The Customer will pay particular attention to avoid dressing in an indecent manner.
- The Customer is prohibited from using any discriminatory, racist, offensive, degrading or other language that is likely to threaten the tranquillity of other Customers within the Hotel.
- In the event that the Customer and room occupants fail to respect any one of the provisions of the hotel's rules and regulations, the Hotel may ask them to leave the Hotel without any compensation.
2. Provision of rooms
- The rooms made available to Customers undergo stringent checks to ensure that they are clean, and in good condition and working order.
- Nevertheless, if Customers observe even the slightest defect, they are invited to report it to the Hotel reception immediately, so that said defect may be remedied without delay.
- Rooms are available from 4 pm on the day of the Customer's arrival and must be vacated before 10 am on the day of his/her departure, in accordance with the dates entered into the Reservation.
- In the event of departures after 10 am, and unless an exemption has been expressly and exceptionally granted by the Hotel at the Customer's request, the Customer will be charged as follows:
- - between 10 am and 1 pm, the Customer will be charged for each hour of occupancy at the rate of 10 euros per hour excluding tax, with every hour begun being charged in full,
- - after 1 pm, an additional night will be automatically charged to the Customer.
- If the Customer wishes to keep the room on the day of the scheduled departure, he/she will be required to make a prior request to the Hotel reception. In the event that the Hotel reception confirms availability and accepts the request, an additional night will be charged per day of additional occupancy. In this case, payment must be made by the Customer at the Hotel reception before 10 am on the departure date that was initially scheduled.
- Any additional payment by the Customer will be made in cash (Euros) or by credit/debit card.
3. Occupancy of rooms
- The rooms are rented for the number of occupants corresponding to the type of room and for the number of occupants indicated at the time of the Reservation.
- All Reservations are in the name of the person who made the Reservation. The rooms are made available for the exclusive use of the Customer who made the Reservation and accompanying occupants, according to the number given at the time of the Reservation.
- In the event of a breach of these obligations, the Hotel reserves the right either to ask the Customer to leave the Hotel immediately, in which case to pay for the number of nights spent at the Hotel, or to charge the Customer the cost of the additional room or rooms necessary for accommodating these occupants, and this at the current rate. These additional occupants must also complete hotel registration cards.
- The magnetic card (key) handed to the Customer during check-in at the Hotel must be delivered to reception at the time of departure. In the case of repeated losses, the Customer may be charged to replace the card at the current rate.
4. Deterioration, loss and theft of Customers’personal belongings
- The Hotel shall not be held responsible for the damage caused to the Customer within the Hotel, if these damages are the result of external circumstances beyond its control, or the Customer’s fault.
- The Hotel does not accept any liability with regard to the deposit or oversight of bedroom badges, luggage and personal belongings left in the Hotel's common areas by Customer, and whose custody has not been expressly entrusted to Hotel reception by the Customer.
- The Hotel shall not be held liable in the event of deterioration, loss or theft of personal belongings of the Customer within the Hotel or its dependencies, as in case of forgotten items by the Customer in the Hotel’s washing machines, the laundry room premises or the parking of the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall compensate the Customer in cases where damage, loss or theft of their luggage or objects have occurred after their deposit at reception of the Hotel, except in cases where such damage, loss or theft have occurred as a result of a case with the characteristics of force majeure.
- In any case, the possible compensation that shall be due by the Hotel to the Customer shall be limited to the value of the Customer’s damaged, lost or stolen personal items.
- The Customer must ensure that the room door is correctly locked before leaving the room and before going to sleep.
- In the event that Customer's objects are lost or left, the Customer will be able to claim said objects at the Hotel reception, which remains open 24/7. Any objects found will be left at the Hotel reception and are available to the Customer. After departure from the Hotel, the Customer will be able to have the forgotten objects delivered once delivery costs have been paid.
6. Respect for the premises
- The rooms of the Hotel are made available to the Customers to meet their personal needs. Being a place of rest, any business activity is formally prohibited.
- Customers shall make sure to respect the Hotel's atmosphere of calm and not to disrupt the tranquillity of the other Customers. In particular, they must take care to avoid slamming doors or making noise, especially between 10 pm and 8 am. In the case of noise related to the behaviour of a person or animal under the responsibility of the Customer, and if said noise is of such a nature as to infringe upon the tranquillity of the other Customers, the Hotel may ask the Customer and their room occupants responsible for the noise to leave the premises, without it being necessary to conduct acoustic checks.
- Customers are invited to respect both the premises and the decoration of the rooms. They will be required to reimburse the Hotel for all work and/or all costs generated as a result of the disappearance of items belonging to the Hotel (such as towels, carpets, pillows, duvets, and other objects) which would be the consequence of damage, acts of vandalism, theft or any other problems attributable to a Customer or to any occupant of his or her room. The Customer may also be held civilly liable as a result of such an act.
- In the event that the fire alarm is accidentally set off due to the Customer or to one of the room occupants, the costs of resetting the fire alarm system, set at 150 euros excluding tax, will be charged to the Customer.
- The hotel will ensure the correct hygiene of all premises and will maintain them in a perfect state of cleanliness at all times.
- Housekeeping within the Hotel will be carried out daily between 10 am and 4 pm. The Customer will be able to use the double-sided sign found on the door of the room to inform staff that he or she does not wish to be disturbed by the Hotel's housekeeping services.
- In the case of excessive soiling and permanent stains in the room found by the Hotel and left by the Customer, the latter will be required to reimburse any related costs.
- Customers are not permitted to cook meals in the room, or to bring breakfast provided in the Hotel’s breakfast room to the rooms.
- Dogs are not accepted within the Hotel, for reasons of hygiene and safety. This rule shall be waived in the case of guide dogs for the visually impaired.
- Customers must ensure that potential alcohol consumption within the Hotel is not excessive, and may not enter the Hotel in a state of drunkenness.
- Alcohol must not be served to minors under 18, nor may they consume alcohol in the Hotel. Minors are also prohibited from ordering alcoholic beverages for their parents or other guests.
- The Hotel is a totally smoke-free environment. It is especially forbidden to smoke or to make use of narcotics and other illicit substances in the rooms for obvious reasons of health, safety and hygiene. In the case of non-compliance with this obligation, the Hotel may require the Customer to pay an additional night intended to allow for any necessary cleaning of curtains, drapes, bed linen, carpets, etc. In the case of excessive odours or damage related to non-compliance with this obligation, the Hotel will ask the Customer to reimburse all subsequent and related costs.
9. Use of information technology and the Internet
- The Hotel will provide Customers with free Wi-Fi access, by means of a code that will be issued at the Customer's request during Check-in.
- The Customer undertakes not to carry out any fraudulent activity inside the Hotel, which is contrary to public order and common decency, when using the Internet resource provided by the Hotel.
- In particular, the Customer will not carry out any act that may fall under the provisions of Article L335-3 of the French Intellectual Property Code, which states: "Any reproduction, performance or dissemination of an intellectual work, by any means whatsoever, in violation of copyrights as defined and regulated by law."
- The Hotel is committed to respecting the environment and has adopted a responsible approach to sustainable development in its activities, intended to limit its impact on the environment. The involvement of Customers in this approach, aimed at limiting waste, is essential.